– “Charleston Ghost Pictures” Charleston’s Old City Jail is over two hundred years old, and thousands of prisoners have died within the structure’s imposing walls.
– “Charleston Ghost Pictures” This photo, taken at Wisconsin’s Dorothy Dunn Lake, appears to show a bonnet-clad child standing near the water.
According to the photographer, no children were present at the time of the photo.
- Sex speed chat no login
- korean men feel dating irish women
- chris and poi dating
- asian speed dating events manchester
I’ve been doing this blog for over two years now, and if there’s one thing my stats are clear about it’s this: people love looking at ghost photos! – “The Robed Ghost of Hampton Court Palace” In 1936, photographers from magazine captured the Brown Lady on camera while visiting Raynham Hall in Norfolk, England.
This photo was taken at England’s Hampton Court Palace in 2003 and reportedly shows a ghost standing at the door.
Legend has it that the ghost is that of Lady Dorothy Walpole, the second wife of a violent man named Charles Townshend.
– “The Brown Lady of Raynham Hall” An amateur photographer snapped this photo at St. Legend has it that the photo was taken exactly 99 years after the ghost in the picture, Sue Howard Hardy, gave birth to a stillborn baby.
The rider claimed no children were in front of him, and that the ‘boy’ had no reason to look back.
– “Haunted Disney” Night Vision / Full Spectrum POV HD Camcorder for Ghost Hunting with Infrared Light and Wifi In November 2011, Dianne Carlisle of Euclid, OH appeared on the news to say her granddaughter had snapped a pic of two spirits getting busy and a third looking on.
– “Ghost Sex” Does this photo, taken at the Reed Gold Mine in Midland, NC, show a ghost?
A tourist claimed she captured the figure on her flip camcorder.
– “Mine Apparition” Mary King’s Close in Edinburgh, Scotland has long had a reputation for being haunted.